Two weeks ago I was packing up pens, pencils, paper and a flip chart ready to travel to Rugby for Language World and deliver a session on Friday afternoon on Sketchnoting.
Today I have finally got around to posting my presentation – apologies for the delay!
I hope the slides make sense without my narration. A quick overview of the session though to help:
- defining sketchnoting as visual note taking
- sharing my journey; exploring using my iPad and not enjoying great success so choosing the correct tool for the job and reverting to paper and pen, then developing my own style through colour to using black and white and then adding more images and less text
- exploring the benefits of visual note taking for learning
- considering how it might be used in (language) learning and teaching
- a ‘how to’ guide – digital and analogue
- time to play (but not long enough!)