Regional Language Centres
July 29, 2009
| Leave a comment
Wondering what’s happening following the Comenius network ceased to be in April?
TeacherNet have interviewed Professor Mike Kelly, Director of the Links into Languages programme.
During the interview he explains
- what Links into Languages is
- how it aims to link up the provision of Professional Development
- the Linked Up scheme
- the aim of Routes into Languages to foster a more ‘joined up’ approach to language teaching and learning
- the funding and organisational structure
- transition from KS2 to KS3
- accreditation including the Linked Up award scheme
You can watch the interview here and read the transcript too.
And also check out the Links into Languages site itself to find out more.