Spanish links seminar – Manchester.
May 12, 2009
| Posted in consejeria primarylanguages, courses, etwinning, workshops, workshops spanish consejeria primarylanguages
Currently listening to Paz from the Consejeria de Educación talking about all the wonderful things that they do to promote Spanish within the UK and Ireland.
- Courses for Primary teachers to improve their language skills,
- Arsenal Double Club,
- classes for Spanish children in the UK,
- Ruta Quetzal,
- resources held at Manchester University School of Language and Linguistics that you can borrow,
- awards for Spanish Primary and Secondary School of the year
- facilitating links between Local Authorities in UK and Ireland, and Consejerías de Educación of autonomous regions in Spain,
- training British Council language assistants,
- Spanish workshops
- publications for Primary and Secondary including TECLA and Acti/España – published online
Check out their website for more information of the great work they do!
1 thought on “Spanish links seminar – Manchester.”
Hi & sorry for contacting you this way. Just couldn't find your email.I've created a software that assists words memorization & provides a way to exchange dictionaries. You might find it useful. Available at http://wordoholic.comThanks for your time,Alex.