The art of persuasion.
May 31, 2009
| 1 Comment
I picked up the above tweet earlier from Chris Craft, a teacher at CrossRoads Middle School.
Intrigued, I checked it out and found the following.
A few things struck me;
- Kids did this without being asked.
- They genuinely enjoy their lessons.
- They appreciate the use of technology.
- Kids are the best people to be persuading their peers.
- And, as Chris said in his blog post, ‘Kids, they’re too cool!’
You might also want to check out SpanTube, Chris’ channe on which you can find videos made by his classes. they include a series of films featuring Eugene who really should pay more attention in Spanish class as she seems to misunderstand lots of signs around school!
Can I join your class, Sr Craft??