7 things you may or may not know about me!
7 by duncan
Seven things you may wish to know about me….
1. On my very first school photograph I am wearing a Muppets T-shirt and shorts, and look like a boy. My Mum assures me that’s what I wanted to wear – and I guess she’s probably right! I was an opinionated 5 year old!
2. I appeared on Dutch national TV in cycling shorts and a crop top – but did not fair as badly as my cycling mate whose bottom was filmed cycling away into the distance.
3. In the sixth form, I was nicknamed ‘Anneka’ due to my penchant for jumpsuits and dungarees and the speed at which I moved, and was regularly greeted in the corridors with shouts of “Stop the clock, she’s found the clue!”
4. I have an irrational phobia of cotton wool – even the word makes me shiver and my mouth go dry so I have to lick my teeth.
5. I once sang Lucky Stars on stage with Dean Friedman at Ronnie Scotts in Birmingham. I was volunteered by my ‘friends’ :os
6. I had the chickenpox aged 21 on my year abroad in Spain. Not a pleasant experience :o(
7. Although I’m not technically Spanish, I really should be!